Would you like to top-up your Foundation Degree to a full Honours degree in Analytical and Forensic Sciences? The knowledge and practical skills of forensic scientists are highly desirable in a variety of industries.
Completion of this one-year Analytical and Forensic Science (Top Up) (Hons) degree from University of South Wales will enable you to compete for graduate positions based in forensic laboratories, crime scene investigation teams, toxicology, biomedical and environmental laboratories, police forces, fingerprint bureaus and more..
Students on the Analytical and Forensic Science course will gain an excellent portfolio of practical skills that are in demand by employers, plus you will be trained using the same instruments and techniques as practising forensic scientists, which will give you an advantage when applying for graduate positions.
The skills and knowledge of our graduates are highly desirable and can be used in other scientific areas such as the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, or in postgraduate study such as Masters, Doctorate and fast-track medicine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Forensic Microscopy
- Major Scene Investigation
- Research, Employability and Professional Skills
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- Human Variation and Forensic Anthropology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesForensic Science View 172 other Masters in Forensic Science in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Please note that whilst this course does not require a DBS Check for entry, some professions will not consider candidates who have certain types of criminal convictions.
- Therefore, if you have a criminal conviction and you are considering a particular career path we would recommend that you check with the relevant professional body or refer to their recruitment policy to make sure that your conviction will not disadvantage you.
- The BSc (Hons) Analytical and Forensic Science (Top Up) degree is Year 3 entry only. A pass in the Foundation Degree in Analytical and Forensic Science or Foundation Degree in Forensic Sciences at one of the University of South Wales’ Partner Colleges is required. Applicants with Foundation Degrees in similar subject areas will be considered on an individual basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.