We combine technical engineering with management and business skills, and cover a broad range of topics, including embedded computing, power, electrical, electronic and communications engineering.
By the time you graduate, you'll be ready for a leading role in the development of modern electrical and electronic system researching, designing, building and marketing the next generation of products. This Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Hons) degree course from University of South Wales is also available through Network75, a combined work and study route.
Career opportunities exist in a wide range of engineering sectors including electronic engineering design and development, and the management and production of electronic systems and components for a wide range of applications.
Graduates with an electrical and electronic engineering degree can also develop and produce communication and computer systems, including hardware, software and signal processing aspects. You could work in medicine, communications, aerospace or the military, while your transferable skills will be valued in many sectors, particularly business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for Engineers
- Electrical Principles
- Engineering Applications
- C programming and Embedded Systems
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Health Safety and Professional Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 404 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typical A-Level Offer: BCC - CDD to include Mathematics and a numerate subject such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Geography (this is equivalent to 104-80 UCAS tariff points).
- Typical Welsh BACC Offer: Pass the Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate Diploma with Grade C/D in the Skills Challenge Certificate and BC - CD at A Level to include Mathematics and a numerate subject such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography (this is equivalent to 104-80 UCAS tariff points).
- Typical BTEC Offer: BTEC Extended Diploma Distinction Merit Merit - Merit Merit Pass in a relevant subject which must include Maths and Engineering or Science modules (this is equivalent to 112-80 UCAS tariff points).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
Full-time UK: TBC
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.