As part of your Education degree you will have the opportunity to undertake a placement in a primary school, an alternative educational setting and a range of international settings such as Prague, Dubai, Budapest, Maastricht and Qatar.
The Education (Hons) programme from University of South Wales will provide you with innovative and forward-thinking pedagogical experiences and assessments that will develop key employability skills such as communication, critical thinking, problem solving and collaboration which will enable you to become a productive and effective member of the global workforce.
You will learn skills to support you to work in sectors such as community and voluntary organisations and to be able to take on the role of education officers in settings such as museums, sports facilities and wildlife trusts. You may also choose to progress onto a PGCE and become a teacher.
Those with an Education degree can consider a wide range of possible employment options including teacher (with further study); education officer; learning and teaching support assistants; education policy advisor; education and training co-ordinator; employment opportunities within the wider field of education, e.g. hospitals, charities, community education; central government departments; community and voluntary organisations; police and probation services; social services; universities; corporate careers (including customer services, public relations and human resources and educational programme designer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Practice , School setting
- Child of the World
- Creative Curriculum
- Digital Foundations
- Professional Practice , Alternative educational setting
- Health and Happiness
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 208 other Bachelors in Teaching in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of South Wales and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Typical A-Level Offer: BCC - CDD to exclude General Studies (this is equivalent to 104-80 UCAS tariff points).
- Typical Welsh BACC Offer: Pass the Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate Diploma with Grade C/D in the Skills Challenge Certificate and BC - CD at A Level to exclude General Studies (this is equivalent to 104-80 UCAS tariff points).
- Typical BTEC Offer: BTEC Extended Diploma Distinction Merit Merit - Merit Merit Pass (this is equivalent to 112-80 UCAS tariff points).
- Typical IB Offer: Pass the International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum score of 29 overall including 5 or above in English at standard level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
Full-time UK: TBC
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.