Criminology and psychology inhabit a rapidly changing world and through this course you will study not one, but two topical, challenging and fascinating disciplines.
Not only will you be able to gain an advanced understanding of crime and criminal justice systems, but you’ll be able to consider the psychology of crime in relation to such issues, making for a stimulating programme of study.
The ability to combine two academic disciplines is also a great way of broadening your knowledge base and opening up opportunities for a wide range of interesting career options.
The Criminology and Criminal Justice with Psychology (Hons) degree from University of South Wales gives you a solid foundation for professional training in social work, probation, youth justice, youth and community work and research. Other popular career routes include the police, prison service and other criminal justice agencies, as well as protection and victim support services.
From social workers and counsellors to clinical psychologists, our recent graduates have attained positions in a variety of roles across the country.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Crime and Society
- Understanding Criminal Justice
- Criminological Theory
- Researching Crime and Criminal Justice
- Perspectives in Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Criminal Law Criminology View 760 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typical A-Level Offer: BCC - CDD (this is equivalent to 104-80 UCAS tariff points).
- Typical Welsh BACC Offer: Pass the Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate Diploma with Grade C/D in the Skills Challenge Certificate and BC - CD at A Level (this is equivalent to 104-80 UCAS tariff points).
- Typical BTEC Offer: Pass the International Baccalaureate Diploma with higher grades of between 655-445 (this is equivalent to 112-80 UCAS tariff points)
- Typical IB Offer: Pass the International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum score of 29 overall including 5 or above in English at standard level
- Typical Access to HE Offer: Pass the Access to HE Diploma and obtain a minimum of 80 UCAS tariff points
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.