Would you like to ‘top up’ your HND qualification to gain an Honors degree in banking, finance and investment? If you have an existing academic background in a related subject area such as business, accounting or finance, this stimulating course provides the ideal opportunity to develop your skills further and enhance your job prospects.
Covering three distinct themes: Banking, Finance and Investment, this Banking, Finance and Investment (Top Up) (Hons) course at University of South Wales will allow you the opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge in a variety of contexts, from investing and trading in equity markets, international financial markets, corporate finance theory and banking in an international context.
You’ll have access to our excellent facilities, including trading room facilities, simulation software and market data used in the finance sector providing an added dimension to your learning.
You will be given the opportunity to develop key skills that employers value such as communication, numerical and quantitative skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Banking in an International Context
- Corporate Governance in Financial Institutions
- Principles of Corporate Finance
- International Financial Management
- Theory and Practice of Securities Trading
- Debt, Investment and Risk
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 688 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Foundation Degree or HND qualification or equivalent with an accounting and/or finance related element.
- Application for entry with Advanced Standing will be considered from students holding relevant professional qualifications, for example, CII Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning. Where applicable, equivalent international qualifications are acceptable.
- Students who hold professional accounting or other accounting and finance qualifications will be considered on an individual basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.