This Forensic Accounting (Including Foundation Year) (Hons) course at University of South Wales will allow you to explore areas including business, psychology and computing, alongside giving you the skills, knowledge and confidence to progress to continue onto a Degree course and have the opportunity to meet your aspirations.
This course will be taught over three days per week to allow students to manage study around other work and family commitments.
Careers and Employability Service
As a USW student, you will have access to advice from the Careers and Employability Service throughout your studies and after you graduate.
This includes: one-to-one appointments from faculty based Career Advisers, in person, over the phone or even on Skype and through email via the "Ask a Question" service. We also have extensive online resources for help with considering your career options and presenting yourself well to employers. Resources include psychometric tests, career assessments, a CV builder, interview simulator and application help.
The employer database has over 2,000 registered employers targeting USW students, you can receive weekly email alerts for jobs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You will learn through lectures and seminars, and actively participate in learning through individual study, and written and oral presentations. You will also gain experience in group work and workshops.
- The study skills module will also help you with examination and revision techniques, as well as skills including note taking, essay writing, referencing and planning assignments.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 14 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typical A-Level Offer: EE
- Typical BTEC Offer: BTEC Extended Diploma Pass Pass Pass or BTEC Diploma Pass Pass.
- Typical Access to HE Offer: Pass the Access to HE Diploma.
- Additional Requirements: 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above, including Mathematics (Numeracy AND Mathematics in Wales) and English Language. For those taking GCSEs in England, a Grade 4 is considered equivalent to a C.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13200 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.