The Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management (Level 4 and Level 5) qualification from London School of Planning and Management enables learners to develop their knowledge of theories applicable to management in the tourism and hospitality industry.
It enables learners to make well-informed and confident decisions about the management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Successful completion of the Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
Why choose LSPM ?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans , pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
OTHM, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Management
- Services Marketing and Customer Service
- Accounting and Finance
- Academic and Professional Development
- Events Management
- Development of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality
- Marketing Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 17 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2299 GBP for the full programme during 10 months.
National2299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2299 GBP for the full programme during 10 months.
- 10 months - GBP £2299
- 15 months - GBP £1599
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.