This 120 credit Level 4 Diploma in Human Resources Management course from London School of International Business focuses on developing your knowledge and understanding of the management of HR processes.
Why choose LSIB ?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Cost effective: Typically a British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
Awarded by EduQual, UK - regulated awarding body, approved by SQA - Accreditation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Environment
- Employment Skills
- Entrepreneurship Skills
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Organisation Management
- Quantitive Techniques
- Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 15 other Bachelors in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification or
- Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
National1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 6 Months - GBP £1250
- 9 Months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.