Patients who have problems with their feet or lower limbs need expert care and attention. Podiatrists are independent highly skilled professionals, able to both diagnose and treat problems affecting the feet and lower limbs.
You will gain practical experience in the clinical environment, observing and working alongside skilled and experienced and world-renowned researchers.
It is the only podiatry course in the UK to offer an HCPC-approved international academic exchange. This is with La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia.
As well as working within the NHS, you could make a career in the private sector - from high street retailers to sports medicine centres or running your own business.
GCU graduates have also gone on to pursue research activities, entered the world of health-related commerce or further developed their skills to become podiatric surgeons.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anatomy and Function
- Podiatric Pathology and Assessment Skills
- Human Physiology
- Preparation for Professional Practice
- Podiatric Practice
- Individuals, Teams and Communities
- Medicine and Pathophysiology for Podiatrists
- Methodology and Research for Effective Practice
- Musculoskeletal Structure and Pathology
- Surgery and Medicines for Administration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 999 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scottish Higher: Standard entry requirement: BBBC (incl English/essay-based subject and one Science) Nat 5: C (Maths, English and two further Sciences)
- Minimum entry requirement: BCCC (incl English/essay-based subject and one Science) Nat 5: C (Maths, English and two further Sciences)
- Minimum entry requirements are for widening access students only. If you are from a group that is not currently well-represented in higher education you may qualify as a widening access student.
- A level: CCC (incl one Science) GCSE: C/4 (English, Maths and two Sciences) or GCSE: CC/44 (Double Science)
- ILC Higher: H3 H3 H3 H3 (incl English and one Science) O2: (Maths)
- IB Diploma: 28 points (incl two Sciences)
- BTEC: MMM Ext Dip In Science/Applied Science GCSE: C/4 (English, Maths and a Science) or GCSE: CC/44 (Double Science)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP per year during 48 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 48 months.
- RUK: £9250
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.