The International Foundation in Engineering and Science - Aerospace Engineering (BEng) programme from INTO Queen's University Belfast allows you to start earning academic credits towards your academic program while advancing your skills in order to satisfy the university requirements.Benefits offered by the International Foundation Year include:
- Advance your academic and English language skills
- Receive support in your first year of studies
- Graduate in the same amount of time as local students
- Customized curriculum lasting one or more semester, depending on your needs
- Classes with small numbers of students encourage more student-teacher interaction
Students at International Foundation in Engineering and Science - Aerospace Engineering (BEng) from INTO Queen's University Belfast will:
- learn how to speak the language of science, but to also transform it into practicle aplications that have a direct and lasting impact on improving human lives.
- find innovative solutions to concrete problems, while making use of their ingenuity and critical thinking.
- learn to fix complex problems with out-of-the-box solutions and a lot of trial and error.
- English Language and Study Skills
- Foundation Mathematics for Engineering and Science
- Foundation Biology
- Foundation Chemistry
- Foundation Physics
- Further Mathematics for Engineering and Science
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 107 other programmes in Transportation Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Standard: IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in writing and no less than 4.5 in all other subskills) or equivalent.
- Accelerated: IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- 16 years and above
- Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades. All students must hold a GCSE grade 4/C Mathematics or equivalent.
International14415 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14415 GBP per year during 6 months.
Tuition fees start from £14,415 for the Standard and Extended option and from £13,995for Accelerated depending on the chosen duration.
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.