The first two years are common for students of Telecommunications and Computer Science programs and constitute the area of Information and Communications Technology.
Graduates of the Telecommunications specialisation are prepared for jobs related to the design of digital telecommunication circuits, digital processing of telecommunication signals (coding and compression of speech and image signals, digital modulations, redundant coding), design and operation of telecommunication (transmission, commutation and datacommunication) systems, as well as design of telecommunications (telephone, data-communication and integrated networks).
Students acquire the ability to solve system problems that require comprehensive knowledge in the areas of telecommunications and computer science, combined with considerable nonengineering knowledge.
- operators of landline and mobile networks;
- suppliers of services and manufacturers of telecommunications equipment and software;
- TV broadcasters and producers; radio broadcasters and recording studios;
- telecommunications and IT departments of banks, state administration and other large companies;
- research and implementation centres of the world’s telecommunications concerns;
- small telecommunications and IT companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Examples of modules:
- Algorithms & Programming
- Circuits & Systems
- Computer Systems
- Signal Processing & Coding in Telecommunications
- Wireless Systems and Networks
- Access and Backbone Systems andNetworks
- Cryptography and Information Security
- Switching and Routing
- Communication Protocols
- Satellite Communication Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Informatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 9 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Upload scans of Entry Documents (done during the registration process):
- High School Leaving Certificate - in the original language and, if necessary, translated to English or Polish
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee. Check here how to make the application fee payment
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4440 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2220 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA928 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 464 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU: 2100 zł
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.