This International Foundation in Biomedicine, Biology and Pharmacy - Psychology and Nutrition program from Newcastle University is available to study either on campus or online – giving you the flexibility to choose what’s best for you.
If you start online in January 2022, you’ll have the opportunity to transfer to an on-campus program in March/April. You’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during your studies online.
If you’re applying for an Online Extended program, you’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Develop the knowledge and skills for your chosen degree through a specialist pathway.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students. Find out more about our money back guarantee.
- Adapt to studying in the UK thanks to modules designed to equip you with the skills you need for university.
- Guidance with your university applications, so you choose the best degree for you.
How will I be assessed?
Entry to degrees at Newcastle University is highly competitive, so you must maintain high standards throughout your pathway programme.
Your grades during the International Foundation don't count towards your final degree, but your performance will determine if you meet the progression requirements needed.
Throughout your programme you'll be given feedback from teachers to keep you on track. You'll also be assessed through exams and coursework including:
- written essays
- field notebooks
- practical exercises
- group and individual research projects
- bibliographical searches
- oral and video presentations
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Study Skills and ICT
- English for Academic Purposes
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Biology Nutrition & Dietetics View 2105 other programmes in Psychology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
- English requirements:
- Standard: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 4.5 in any subskill) or equivalent
- Extended: IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 4.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- Age requirement: 16 years and above
International21395 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21395 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We're committed to helping talented and ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
Are you thinking of applying to study at Newcastle University? Visit the INTO Study website to check if you are eligible for a scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.