We have excellent studio facilities including HD Video Production Suite, Art Studio, Digital Audio Recording Studio, Game Design Studio featuring 3D Laser Scanning tools, Motion Capture tools and a Rapid Prototyping machine. There is a User Experience lab where games can be tested and evaluated and a Virtual Reality lab containing a full-featured Driving Simulator and other VR equipment such as Oculus Rifts. In Years 1, 2 and 3 students in all programmes take part in an Integrated Project, an opportunity for students from the different disciplines to make games together. You'll also enjoy guest lectures by industry experts.
Computer Game artists conceptualise and construct the virtual world for a game. They establish the game art style and look, develop concept art, sculpt, model, texture and animate environments, characters, vehicles and objects. This programme will create graduates who will combine their traditional art skills with the latest creative technology in 3D art and animation and will have the awareness of technological capabilities and limitations of gaming platforms. Both programmes will introduce you to the modern practises of 3D content creation, help you realise your career path and offer you the ability to specialise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 3D Modelling
- Games Design
- Drawing for Design
- Integrated Project
- Digital Photography & Image Manipulation.
- Games Design
- Games Programming
- 3D Modelling and Digital Sculpting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesVisual Arts Video Games & Animation Computer Sciences View 1040 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scottish Higher: Standard entry requirement: BBBB (incl Art and Design/Graphic Communication)
- Minimum entry requirement:ABCC (incl Art and Design/Graphic Communication)
- ILC Higher: H1 H2 H3 H3 (incl Art and Design)
- Minimum entry requirements are for widening access students only. If you are from a group that is not currently well-represented in higher education you may qualify as a widening access student. This includes living in a target postcode area, attending a target school or college, attending SWAP, are care-experienced or provide care for someone else, have refugee status or are an asylum seeker.
- A level: CCC (incl Art and Design)
- IB Diploma: 26 points (incl Visual Arts)
- BTEC: MMM Ext Dip in relevant Art and Design subject
- College HNC: Relevant HNC - graded unit B
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 24 months.
- RUK: £9250
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.