Electronic systems are at the heart of the new industrial revolution and they affect nearly every aspect of modern daily life. The demand for these types of engineering professionals is growing in the UAE thanks to the emergent electrical and electronic industries.
Electronic engineers design, test and develop an array of devices, circuits and systems. They are employed in industries such as semiconductor, telecommunications, satellites, media, nuclear, power utilities, petroleum and gas, as well as the police and army sectors.
Career specializations for graduates of Electrical Engineering - Electronics program at Canadian University of Dubai include design, testing, research and development, as well as project and technical management. The importance of electronics engineers cannot be underestimated. Based on your acquired skills and knowledge, you will be highly sought after by many specialized industries after you graduate with this CUD degree.
Electronics engineers are employed in a range of industries such as:
- The electrical and electronics industries, including robotics, digital technology, automotive, telecommunications, electronics consultancies and electronic equipment manufacturers
- Other engineering industries such as aerospace, energy, chemical and marine
- Utility companies
- Research centers and institutions, both academic and commercial
- The public sector, including civil service, local authorities, hospitals and educational institutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English I for Engineering & Computing
- Digital Logic
- Engineering Graphics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 16 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Broadly, a holder of the National High School Certificate of a foreign country is eligible for admission if:
- The certificate is valid for admission to a public university of the Country in which it was issued
- The certificate was obtained on completion of at least 12 years of schooling
- The certificate includes at least six (6) subjects covering the four core fields of: Mathematics, Sciences, Languages, and the Social Sciences & Humanities or Arts
- A holder of High School Certificates from any country that has two levels of High School Certificate must submit the higher level of certificate
International19046 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19046 USD per year during 48 months.
National19046 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19046 USD per year during 48 months.
AED 69,961 per year
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.