Canadian University Dubai’s BBA in Operations & Supply Chain Management will provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to excel in supply chain management including logistics and transportation management, purchasing, procurement and supply management, supply chain sustainability, distribution and pricing strategies, supply chain legal environments, project management, supply chain risk analysis, and supply chain technologies.
Graduates from this Operations and Supply Chain Management program at Canadian University of Dubai will find careers such as:
- Procurement Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Trade Compliance Manager
- Bid Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Operations Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Senior Contract Engineer
- Demand and Supply Planning Manager
- Category Manager
- Materials Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social & Culture
- Mathematics for Business
- Applications of Computer Software
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 5 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Broadly, a holder of the National High School Certificate of a foreign country is eligible for admission if:
- The certificate is valid for admission to a public university of the Country in which it was issued
- The certificate was obtained on completion of at least 12 years of schooling
- The certificate includes at least six (6) subjects covering the four core fields of: Mathematics, Sciences, Languages, and the Social Sciences & Humanities or Arts
- A holder of High School Certificates from any country that has two levels of High School Certificate must submit the higher level of certificate
International18008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18008 USD per year during 48 months.
National18008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18008 USD per year during 48 months.
AED 66,150 per year
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.