The Cybersecurity program from Marist College is designed to create a path for you to impact the future of cybersecurity. With the faculty leadership, cutting-edge technology, and hands-on experiences that this program offers, you’ll not only earn your place in the industry – you’ll change, improve, and navigate the cybersecurity industry even further into the future.
Faculty Who Lead in Cybersecurity Innovation
At Marist, you’ll be studying in a hands-on learning environment with faculty who are experts in the cybersecurity industry and are determined to continue to enhance the discipline.
In fact, Dr. Casimer DeCusatis, who leads cybersecurity education and research for the School of Computer Science and Mathematics and oversees the Security Operations Center, has decades of research and education experience in cybersecurity. Having worked as an IBM Distinguished Engineer and IBM Master Inventor, Dr. DeCusatis has over 150 patents and has co-authored more than 200 technical papers, book chapters, and encyclopedia articles.
School Mission Statement
The School of Computer Science and Mathematics prepares its students to live and work in a technology driven, rapidly changing world. The School provides broad-based mathematical and technological education within the context of a solid liberal arts foundation. Students receive in-depth instruction in the theoretical underpinnings of their chosen fields, which they can apply through a wide variety of practical experiences. In each of the School’s undergraduate majors provides students with professional preparation for entry into fields of work associated with the major. Concurrently, students’ learning prepares them for advanced study in career-oriented graduate programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamental concepts based on established cybersecurity professional standards
- Cyber-defense tools and techniques
- Security governance, risk management, auditing, and ethics
- Penetration testing of data center servers, storage, and networks
- Cryptography, forensics, and cyberwarfare
- Mobile device and wireless security
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision: November 15th
- Early Action: November 15th
- Early Decision 2: February 1st
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 288 other Bachelors in Cyber Security in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: You can choose between the Marist Application (online or print) or Common Application
- Secondary school transcript(s)
- SAT/ACT scores: Marist is a test-optional school, but you can still submit your scores for consideration
- One Letter of Recommendation: Counselor letter of recommendation is required.
- Personal essay
- Any supplemental materials: Check if your desired program requires application supplements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
National43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Living costs for Poughkeepsie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.