The courses of the Art History program of University of Dallas (including a methodologies/aesthetic course) typically begin in the junior year and culminate with the senior capstone project, a written thesis and oral presentation on some aspect of modern or contemporary art. The student must organize a faculty committee and participate in senior reviews and an oral examination, while also passing an art history comprehensive test.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Art History
- Philosophy (Aesthetics)
- Advanced Art History or Studio
- Art Gallery Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Liberal Arts View 2231 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The online Common Application, including the essay
- University of Dallas Member Questions
- Official transcripts (with certified English translations), showing all secondary and post-secondary courses and grades
- Submit national examination results and/or official notification of successful school completion
- Send your official results of the TOEFL or IELTS for students from a non-English speaking country
- If you have taken college or university courses during high school, have an official copy of your final transcript forwarded directly to the University of Dallas
- Submit your $50 application fee or an official fee waiver form
- Submit a copy of your passport
International41660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41660 USD per year during 24 months.
National41660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41660 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dallas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.