Midwifery with Registered Midwife (Hons) from St George's, University of London is part of a unique joint faculty between Kingston University and St George's, University of London, the only UK university dedicated to medicine and healthcare sciences, giving you excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Midwifery with Registered Midwife (Hons) from St George's, University of London prepares you for a career in midwifery.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bodies and Birth
- Social and Political Context of Birth
- Midwifery Profession and Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
British or EU applicant; It is possible to still apply to university up until 30 June.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 331 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-levels ABB (General Studies not accepted)
- BTEC Extended Diploma Distinction Distinction Merit
- Access to HE course to value of 128 UCAS points normally achieved with 33 Distinctions and 9 Merits.
- GCSE at grade 4 or above (or grade C or above for GCSEs taken before 2017) in English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject or equivalent qualification
- Wherever possible candidates are encouraged to gain practical work experience in a care setting prior to undertaking the programme.
- We welcome applications from International Applicants. Non-native speakers who do not have the equivalent of GCSE English at grade 4 (formerly grade C) (eg. Functional Skills Level 2 Literacy) require an IELTS score of 7.0 overall with 6.5 in writing and 7.0 in all other elements.
International15450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15450 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
International - EU students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.