Only students providing valid contact details (E-mail and phone number) will be contacted by the university regarding their requests.
During the International Foundation Programme - Law programme offered by The University of Law students will gain an active understanding of a range of historical and contemporary legal themes, such as civil and criminal law, the development of legal institutions and British, EU and international law.
Students will also undertake a research project, allowing them to consolidate and showcase their legal knowledge, as well as the academic language, numeracy and research skills they will gain on the programme.
On successful completion, students will be able to start a three-year law degree, at one of the University of Law’s seven campuses in cities around the UK. In the 2020 National Student Survey, The University of Law has been ranked first amongst universities for overall student satisfaction in England.
At least 50% overall grade and 60% in the English module of the IFP - Law, will guarantee students progression to a standard three-year undergraduate Law Degree programme at ULaw.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Sep 2021 for 9 months course
- Jan 2022 for 6 months Accelerated course
DisciplinesInternational Law Civil & Private Law Legal Studies View 336 other Bachelors in Legal Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students must have successfully completed secondary education (typically at least 11 years of education). This programme is not intended for UK students they should instead consider the four-year degree programmes with an integrated foundation year. Students who will be under the age of 18 but no younger than 17 at the commencement of the course are permitted.
- International entry requirements: An English language level equivalent to IELTS 5.0 or above with a minimum of 4.5 in each component. Please note students requiring a visa who provide IELTS for admission must ensure that they provide the IELTS for UKVI test. The non-UKVI IELTS Academic is not acceptable for the International Foundation Programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11400 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11400 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
National11400 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11400 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
- Jan fees: £11,400. Deposit of £250.
- Sept fees: £11,800. Deposit of £250.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.