Do you want to pursue an international career and contribute to solving the major challenges facing the planet?
The International Sustainable Agri-Business and Food Engineering undergraduate Master’s programme (i-SAFE) at UniLaSalle program is :
- a curriculum 100% in English leading to an engineering degree;
- develop highly sustainable agriculture; create innovative agri-food products; preserve natural resources; manage companies by integrating CSR;
- an innovative pedagogy (seminar, reverse class, workshop, field and especially learning by searching and doing!) and small classes;
- Dedicated infrastructures: experimental greenhouses, high-tech laboratories, innovation center (AgroRtech, AgriLab), experimental modules (Vertical Farming, FarmBot, Aquaponie...).
- 4 study trips in the preparatory cycle, multiple international mobility in the engineering cycle and the possibility of a double degree.
- 52 weeks of internships and simulations
- Agro-resources and agricultural sectors
- Environment and town & country planning
- Food industry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Climate and Earth envelope
- Cell biology
- Biodiversity systematic
- Soil sciences
- Physiology on living organisms
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
60 ECTS / year
DisciplinesBiology Agribusiness Food Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary school diploma which is equivalent to the French Baccalaureate.
- Strong academic prerequisit background (specialisation in math, physics or biology).
- Proficiency in English; equivalent B2; TOEIC IBT 600, TOEFL IBT 80, IELTS 6.0, Cambridge FCE. Students who have completed their previous education in English are exempted from this requirement.
International9950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9950 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA7600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7600 EUR per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Rouen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.