Dance Foundation from Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts aims to help you grow and progress as both a performer and potential director of dance performance. You will learn about multiple dance styles, but perhaps more importantly develop as an individual – physically, emotionally and intellectually. Our work is designed to improve confidence, performance, physical and mental stamina, openness, focus, willingness to explore and experiment, intuition and instinct, self-discipline and motivation.
Students at Dance Foundation from Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts will:
- grow in confidence as a performer, choreographer and practitioner, improving your dance technique, knowledge, performance and physical abilities.
- get the all-round experience needed to stand out and succeed in this highly competitive industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hip Hop / Breakdancing
- Modern Dance
- Creative Movement
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Theatre & Dance View 1338 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 17 years +
- Successful completion of Secondary Education (Grade 11 or Grade 12 depending on native country) or 1 x A level or an equivalent Level 3 qualification and 3 x GCSEs at grade 4 or C or equivalent overseas qualifiction, preferably in a relevant creative subject.
- IELTS 4.5+ (no element under 4.0)
International20660 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10330 GBP per semester during 12 months.
EU/EEA13990 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6995 GBP per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.