At UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production and Technology at Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts you will be able to decide on which area you would like to specialise in: animation, film or games design. You will spend 3 weeks on each specialist subject area, as well as continuing your studies in the compulsory subjects before selecting one subject area to focus on for the rest of the year.
Students at UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production and Technology at Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts will develop the following:
- An awareness of different perspectives and approaches within the media sector.
- Research, analyse and evaluate relevant information and ideas in order to develop creative solutions
- Understand, adapt and safely use appropriate and practical methods and skills for creative production
- Critically review the effectiveness and appropriateness of methods, actions and results.
- Use evaluative and reflective skills in order to take responsibility for own learning, development and decision making.
- Take responsibility for the research, planning, time management and actions to access progression opportunities.
- Effectively present themselves and their work to appropriate audiences.
- Learn the inital pricinciples of HTML coding through classes
- An awareness of health and safety rules through workshops.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Media Processes and Technical Skills.
- Design and Research Skills in Creative Media Production.
- Critical and Contextual Awareness in Creative Media Production.
- Investigating Audio Production and Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Media Studies & Mass Media View 1003 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 16 - 18 years
- IELTS 4.5+ (no element under 4.0)
- Successful completion of Secondary Education (year 10 or year 11 depending on native country) is needed or 3 GCSEs at grade 4 or C or equivalent, preferably in a relevant creative subject.
International20660 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10330 GBP per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA13990 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6995 GBP per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.