UAL Level 4 Foundation Diploma In Art and Design - 3D Design at Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts fits you if you always been interested in how products are designed, or you like playing with space and moving things around to improve your environment and you are full of ideas but just don’t know how you can develop and make them real.
Students at UAL Level 4 Foundation Diploma In Art and Design - 3D Design at Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts will:
- develop their technical skills
- build a portfolio
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English Language
- 3D Design
- Contextual Studies
- Visual Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Graphic Design View 1338 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 17 years +
- Successful completion of High School (year 11 or year 12 depending on native country) is needed or 1 x A level or 2 AS levels at grade E or above and 5 x GCSEs at grade 4 or C or equivalent, preferably in a relevant creative subject.
- IELTS 4.5+ (no element below 4.0+)
- Portfolio of work showing personal work, school work, finished and prepared which demonstrates a commitment to 3D Design
International20660 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10330 GBP per semester during 12 months.
EU/EEA13990 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6995 GBP per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.