UAL Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Art and Design at Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts provides a unique and highly personalised method of learning, creating an environment in which to nurture, educate and encourage creative individuals
Students at UAL Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Art and Design at Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts will:
- apply the skills gained to a number of projects and live briefs from within specialism disciplines of Fashion, 3D Design or Graphics & Illustration.
- explore a variety of themes relevant to environmental, social and political issues
- consolidate practice through a self-directed project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English Language
- Contextual Studies
- Studio Practice
- Graphics & Illustration
- Visual Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Art History View 1338 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 17 years +
- Successful completion of High School (year 11 or year 12 depending on native country) is needed or 1 x A level or 2 AS levels at grade E or above and 5 x GCSEs at grade 4 or C or equivalent, preferably in a relevant creative subject.
- IELTS 4.5+ (no element under 4.0)
- Portfolio of work showing personal work, school work, finished and prepared
International20660 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10330 GBP per semester during 12 months.
EU/EEA13990 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6995 GBP per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.