This Business Analytics programme offered by BI Norwegian Business School is designed to give you substantial hands-on digital skills, teaching you applied programming, data analysis techniques, and data visualisation. You will learn how to use these skills to solve business problems, applying them to specific areas in marketing, finance, and economics. In addition, you will learn international and sustainable business management from both a practical and theoretical standpoint.
- Business. Gain a broad knowledge of how international businesses operate.
- Programming. Learn how to use Python, Matlab, and machine learning to extract, organize, and analyse data from a variety of sources.
- Statistics. Understand how to exploit large data sets to predict future outcomes and to assess the impact of potential decisions.
- Data visualisation. Learn how to present data and analyses to communicate the results of your investigations.
Technology allows us to gather data at an increasingly high rate, and almost every company today has demand for job candidates who are familiar with analytics. Finance, marketing, and consultancies are the most prominent sectors for Business Analytics graduates, but the skills you learn are applicable in a wide range of fields, from logistics to advertising. With your understanding of international business management, you can translate data into actionable intelligence, both in the public and the private sector.
Your degree could lead to a career in:
- Management. Use your data-driven perspective to maximise a business’ performance.
- Analysis. Solve complex business problems with analytical thinking.
- Data science. Work alongside data scientists to find new insights.
- Financial technology. Become part of a promising new field aiming to disrupt traditional banks and financial institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- The Firm - Introduction Course
- Marketing Management
- Programming, Data Extraction and Visualisation
- Managerial Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
Academic year begins mid-August 2021
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International Baccalaureate programme:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma©
- IB Diploma Programme© Course results /IB Certificate.
Applicants who have completed IB Diploma programme and have achieved IB diploma or IB Diploma programme course results/ IB Certificate fulfil the English test proficiency requirements and are not required to submit any English test results.
High School Graduates:
High School Diploma or High School diploma + pathway programme or 1 year of university/college depending on country issuing high school credential. Contact email@example.com to determine your eligibility
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7815 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7815 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA7815 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7815 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
- NOK 86 000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.