In order to enable aspiring candidates to pursue the study of their choice at BI, we have developed the BI-Jönköping Pathway Programme. It is designed to qualify students for admission to a BI bachelor's degree by strengthening the students' academic and English skills.
The BI-Jönköping Pathway programme is right for you if:
- You have a high school diploma from a country that doesn’t qualify directly for admission to a bachelor's degree programme in Norway AND/OR
- Your IELTS or equivalent language test score is below the level that BI requires (i.e. 6.0 IELTS)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Pathway Year + English Track - BI Norwegian Business School
- Entry level IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
- Programme length : 1 year
- Autumn, 30 ECTS (English I + Mathematics + Life and Studies Scandinavia)
- Spring, 30 ECTS (English II + Life and Studies Scandinavia II +elective)
Pathway Year + General Studies - BI Norwegian Business School
- Entry level IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Programme length : 1 year
- Autumn, 30 ECTS (English II + Mathematics + Life and Studies Scandinavia)
- Spring, 30 ECTS (Electives at Jönköping University)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 40 other Masters in Business Administration in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Pathway Year - English Track:
- Required IELTS overall / per part 5.0 / 4.5
- Required TOEFL overall / written test TWE (Internet) 61 / 14
- Required Pearson PTE Academic overall / writing 40 / 40
- Required University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations First Certificate Grade: C
- Required Cambridge Michigan Language Assessments (MELAB) 75
Pathway Year - General Studies:
- Required IELTS overall / per part 5.5 / 5.0
- Required TOEFL overall / written test TWE (Internet) 72 / 17
- Required Pearson PTE Academic overall / writing 47 / 50
- Required University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations First Certificate Grade: A or B
- Required Cambridge Michigan Language Assessments (MELAB) 85
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
All students: Programme fee of SEK 215 000 (Tuition + room and board)Tuition waived for EU citizens: SEK 104 000-120 000 (determined by language proficiency).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.