The Infographics and Data Visualization program from The New School consists of hands-on courses covering strategic information design, data analytics and filtering, visualization best practices, and programming basics.
Industry experts expand students’ understanding of data storytelling applications and techniques for bringing complex statistics to life for a variety of audiences and uses.
How You'll Learn
- Engaging video lectures and interviews with industry experts
- Direct interaction with faculty practitioners at the top of their field
- Online collaboration, facilitated by small class sizes and video conferencing
- Project-based learning, yielding real-world skills and portfolio assets
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Data Visualization
- Designing Information Graphics
- Data & Analytics for Visualization & Business Intelligence
- Graphic Design for Visual Storytelling
- Data Viz Portfolio Development
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Graphic Design User Experience Design View 72 other programmes in User Experience Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International3431 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3431 USD for the full programme during 42 days.
National3431 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3431 USD for the full programme during 42 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.