Year one lays the foundation for later study. The number of students at any one year will be relatively small so all students will have maximum support for each module from a personal tutor.
You will learn how to research current topics, and although there is no work experience as part of the course, there is a Work Related Project in year 2 which may require you to liaise with a local company or organisation and apply your knowledge to a live, relevant topic or issue.
Overall, the Environmental Science & Sustainability programme at Bournemouth University will get you workplace ready, with the theoretical and practical knowledge which would benefit any employer in the fields of ecology, biodiversity and conservation.
Students will be given the opportunity to participate in lectures and workshops, plan and deliver presentations to their peers, research areas of relevance to the degree programme, critically evaluate the validity and implications of information and work with a wide variety of Environmental Science hardware and software.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Geography
- Essential Biology for Environmental Science
- Mathematics for Science
- Academic Writing Skills
- Practical Laboratory Skills
- Professional Development Portfolio
- Human Impact on the Environment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Environmental Sciences View 92 other Bachelors in Environmental Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We accept a wide range of international qualifications for study on our undergraduate courses. Examples of the qualifications for entry onto Year 1:
- Диплома за средно образование (Bulgarian Diploma of Completed Secondary Education) or Диплома за средно специално образование (Bulgarian Diploma of Completed Secondary Specialised Education). Minimum score of 4.5
- Hong Kong HKDSE Diploma with required scores (4,3,3 to 4,5,5. Minimum 4 in English required)
- Italian Esame di Stato[AB1] with minimum 60%+
- Spanish Curso de Orientaciòn Universitaria (COU) prior to 2009 or if you hold a Titulo De Bachillerato awarded from 2009 onwards with a minimum of 6/10+
- USA High School Diploma with minimum GPA 3.0 plus SAT Reasoning (1200) or ACT (24-26).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.