Students of the BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics from Unicaf Scholarships are able to study in depth all significant areas in supply chain management and develop the required understanding in order to be successful in this sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Management
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- The Global Economic Environment
- Introduction to Information Technology: Applications to SCM & Logistics
- Quality Management
- Management and Leadership
- Organizational Behaviour
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Forecasting
- Decision Tools for Supply Chains Management and Logistics
- Supply Chains Planning and Inventory Control
- Principles of Transportation
- Facilities Management
- Advanced Frameworks and Models in SCM
- Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Performance Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Regular admission to a Bachelor’s degree programme requires the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma may be considered for entry.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirements but who have at least 2 years relevant post secondary professional experience may be considered for entry.
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.