The Business Administration from the Unicaf Scholarships provides the student with valuable knowledge of business processes and the ability to identify risks, challenges and opportunities in the business world. The student among others will develop leadership and organisation skills that are valuable in order to communicate vision while at the same time promoting innovation and change.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Ethics
- Communication for Business
- Research and Writing
- Law for Business
- Organizational Behaviour
- Research Methods in Business
- Global Business
- Business Simulation
- Strategy and Business Policy
- Project: Final Year
- Computer System
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Digital Business
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Writing Methods
- Composition for English
- University English
- Cultural Geography
- Introduction to Management
- Business Entrepreneurship
- Organizational Leadership
- Innovation and Technology
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
- Knowledge Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 4 other Masters in Business Administration in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Regular admission to a Bachelor’s degree programme requires the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma may be considered for entry.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirements but who have at least 2 years relevant post secondary professional experience may be considered for entry.
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.