The Hospitality Management degree from the Unicaf Scholarships provides the students with all the necessary knowledge, leadership, analytical and communication skills and prepares them to engage successfully in this demanding sector of the economy. It provides the student with the necessary tools to add value to any organization operating in the hospitality industry. Upon completion students will be able to understand in depth the forces and the challenges that drive such a dynamic sector and will be able to interact effectively within any organisation in the industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Accounting
- Communication for Business
- Business Communication
- Strategy and Business Policy
- Computer System
- Digital Business
- Writing Methods
- Composition for English
- Hospitality I: An Introduction
- Introduction to Food Science
- Maintenance and Housekeeping
- Introduction to Front Office
- Hospitality Information Systems
- Restaurant Management
- Food and Beverage Systems
- Design and layout of Food Service Activities
- Beverage and Food
- Event Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Law
- Hotel Management
- Intercultural Communication
- Cultural Geography
- Conferences Management and Exhibitions
- Food Services
- Quality Management in Services
- Final Year Seminar
- Transport and Hospitality
- Tourism Environmental Management
- Internship Programme
- Introduction to Management
- Human Resources
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Regular admission to a Bachelor’s degree programme requires the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma may be considered for entry.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirements but who have at least 2 years relevant post secondary professional experience may be considered for entry.
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.