Through simulated class lessons and a two-day-per-week field placement in the final semester (with companies such as KPMG, Bombardier and non-profit organizations), you'll gain practical experience.
- Office productivity software (Microsoft/Apple/Google Suite)
- Office technology fundamentals and support
- Business writing
- Marketing fundamentals
- Social media and online communications
- Presentation and business correspondence
- Conference planning
- Meeting planning and minute-taking
- Project management
- Accounting fundamentals
- Collaboration and leadership
Members of executive teams and senior management depend on graduates of this business diploma program to demonstrate exceptional technical and communications skills.
- Administrative Professional
- Executive Assistant
- Office Manager
- Office Supervisor
- Administrative Support Officer
- Office Coordinator
- Assistant to president of an organisation
- Administrative assistant
- Senior secretary
- Executive secretary
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- College Communications
- Office Administration Technology
- Document Review & Proofreading
- Financial Procedures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Strategic Management View 233 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature student status (19 years or older)
- English Grade 12 C or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take the Centennial College English Skills Assessment for Admission
- Students transferring from the Office Administration - General (2701) certificate program must have successfully completed either the OAGN-119 Transcription Techniques or the OAGN-127 Machine Transcription courses.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15385 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15385 CAD per year during 24 months.
National2721 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2721 CAD per year during 24 months.
Centennial College is offering two (2) scholarships to international students. One scholarship is awarded to an international student based on merit; the other to an international transfer student from China based on academic performance. Both scholarships are offered to eligible students who have successfully completed two consecutive semesters.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.