Human resources, as a strategic partner, guarantees an organization has the best pool of talent to pioneer, compete and be at the top of its industry.
- Human resources planning
- Recruitment and selection
- Training and development
- Performance management
- Human resources management systems
Through the Human Resources program, you'll learn to enable a proactive perspective, and as a result, become adept at ensuring organizational success through the attraction, retention and development of any company's most vital asset — its employees. You'll also explore trends to prepare for the challenges of today and tomorrow's work environment. Lastly, you'll complement your development of human resources skills with highly marketable payroll knowledge.
This unique Business School program will offer you the opportunity to acquire three designations:
- CHRP™ designation from the Human Resources Professionals Association
- CIM™ designation from the Canadian Institute of Management
- PCP™ designation from the Canadian Payroll Association
- Human resources generalist
- Compensation analyst
- Pensions and benefits administrator
- Occupational health and safety officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting Concepts
- College Communication
- Applied Business Software
- Human Resources Management
- Mathematics of Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Resource Management View 34 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature student status (19 years or older)
- English Grade 12 C or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take the Centennial College English Skills Assessment for Admission
- Mathematics Grade 11 or 12 C, M or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take a Centennial College Math Skills Assessment for Admission
- Students will be placed in the appropriate English level based on skills assessment results. This may lead to additional courses and require extra time and fees.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14937 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14937 CAD per year during 36 months.
National2721 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2721 CAD per year during 36 months.
Centennial College is offering two (2) scholarships to international students. One scholarship is awarded to an international student based on merit; the other to an international transfer student from China based on academic performance. Both scholarships are offered to eligible students who have successfully completed two consecutive semesters.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.