Globalisation has opened up exciting career prospects for people who understand business from an international, cross-cultural perspective. We’ve designed this new BSc (Hons) International Business Management to help you make the most of those opportunities.
The International Business and Finance with Foundation Year (Hons) degree from University of Derby will encourage you to think widely and offers you the chance to study a range of subjects including business management, economics, accounting and finance, marketing, human resource management (HRM), logistics, enterprise, IT and technology, and international relations.
High-calibre international business management graduates can command excellent starting salaries and look forward to rapid career progression. In comparison with more traditional degrees, our BSc (Hons) International Business Management offers a broader business education covering a wide range of subjects. Yet it also allows you to develop specialist skills in the areas of most interest to you through specific pathways. This breadth and depth of learning will give you a career advantage. The extra qualifications we offer, such as the Bloomberg Market Certificate and the Futures Award, add extra experience and substance to your CV too.
You will be well prepared for graduate management and consultancy training opportunities. It could be your stepping stone to senior roles in many rewarding fields including international trade, transport and logistics corporations, financial and investment institutions, government agencies and global business consultancies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Analysis
- Understanding People in Organisations
- Macroeconomic Concepts and Data
- Finance and Business Performance
- Global Business and Sustainability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
- 96 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance International Business View 1353 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS points 72
- A Level DDD
- BTEC MPP
- GCSE GCSE Maths and English are preferred, however if you don't have these qualifications you will be able to undertake Maths and English at Level 2 as part of your course of study
- Access to HE Pass Access to HE Diploma with 60 credits: 45 at Level 3 and 15 at Level 2
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14045 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14045 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Part-timeUK/EU: £1,155 per module
Living costs for Derby
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- We have a range of scholarships, bursaries and discounts available to international students. You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship and the International Excellent Student Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application. The £2,000 Postgraduate (PGT) Scholarship is awarded automatically to most (non-EU) overseas applicants, subject to eligibility.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.