Students applying for this Politics and International Relations (Hons) degree at University of Birmingham will join the Department of Political Science and International Studies (POLSIS), a department that scores high in the National Student Survey (NSS).
Students at Politics and International Relations (Hons) from University of Birmingham will:
- enjoy the opportunities to hear from influential guest speakers about their lives in politics. Recent speakers have included Alistair Darling, David Miliband and John Bercow.
- take advantage of a unique opportunity to be supported with a work placement opportunity
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Politics
- Classical Political Thought
- International Relations
- Political Economy
- Research Skills
- Widening Horizons
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory International Relations Political Science View 602 other Bachelors in International Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Number of A levels required: 3
- Typical offer: AAB
- T Levels: all subjects considered; Standard offer: Distinction overall with A in the Core Component
- BTEC Extended Diploma, Diploma and Subsidiary Diploma are all considered.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: For students starting their course in 2022 the entry requirements are 6,6,5 at Higher Level with a minimum of 32 points overall.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20280 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20280 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.