The Business Administration (Hons) course offered by University of Gibraltar also offers invaluable experience of working within industry through annual placements. Students can also choose one major from the following: Management, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Tourism.
There are few fields of study that open up as many career opportunities. All organisations, public and private, need individuals with business administration skills.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) is a full-time, three-year programme on offer at the University of Gibraltar’s School of Business.
Why choose this course?
- Instead of just one placement at the end of your degree, you will complete regular local or international placements during your studies.
- Face to face learning and small class sizes: You will benefit from teaching approaches that place you at the heart of learning and ensure learning is enjoyable.
- You will study a curriculum that is relevant, impactful and, above all, designed to give you the skills needed in the business world of tomorrow.
- You will benefit from teaching and learning that is aligned to the UK standards of provision, but has the advantage of a Mediterranean setting within a dynamic business environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Economics
- Principles of Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Data Analysis
- Principles of Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 108 other Bachelors in Project Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Typically, all applicants should have:
- BCC at ‘A level’ (104 UCAS) points or international equivalent
All applicants should have:
- 5 GCSE’s A*– C (grade 4 or above post 2017) including English Language and Mathematics (or international equivalent).
- Strong communications skills with the ability to communicate your ideas effectively in discussions, presentations and writing.
- Basic IT skills, such as word-processing, email and Internet.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Home Part-Time: £4,625
Europa Scholarships are prestigious scholarships which are competitive and awarded for academic excellence. They are open to all international students and are worth a maximum of £6,000 p.a.
Europa Bursaries are competitive and awarded for merit, based on extra-curricular activities such as community engagement or other characteristics indicative of global citizenship. Europa Bursaries are open to all international students and are worth a maximum of £3,000 p.a.
Both available for each year of the programme, providing good progress is made by the recipient on their degree programme. Students are encouraged to apply at the time of submitting their application to study.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.