Our courses, taught with a Christian worldview, seek to develop individual character as well as your ability to reason and use clear expression. We seek to equip students to be well-informed, communicative contributors to society and God's work wherever they go.
A Communication major at Simpson University opens the door to multiple career opportunities, including public relations, marketing, journalism, teaching, politics, law, research, sports information, event promotion, and much more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Ethics
- Seminar in Speech Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Small Group Communication
- Argumentation and Debate
- Nonverbal Communication
- Advanced Public Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 1059 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- 3.0 minimum unweighted High School GPA
- 910 SAT score (Math and Critical Reading combined) OR 17 ACT composite score
- Must have graduated from high school or earned an equivalent (GED)
- Submit your online application ($35 non-refundable application fee)
- Submit a spiritual reference (online or by paper)
- Submit official secondary or high school transcripts
- Submit official ACT, SAT, or TOEFL score
- SAT: Minimum of 401 on critical reading section
- ACT: Minimum of 16 on English section
- TOEFL: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 79 internet-based
- Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
International31180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31180 USD per year during 48 months.
National31180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31180 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Redding
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Simpson University institutional aid is given as scholarships to undergraduate students based on academic merit, talent, personal or family involvement in Christian ministry, and high levels of need as determined by the FAFSA. Institutional aid requirements must be met in order for a student to receive any of the institutional scholarships listed below.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.