Who is it for?
You should consider the BSc in Business Management (Hons) course at City, University of London if you want to gain a broad understanding of the way organisations work. Not just considering individual business functions as “silos” but seeing they are interdependent. It is perfect if you’re thinking about a career as a consultant or corporate troubleshooter.
You’ll gain a thorough understanding of the academic theory that exists around management. But that’s just the start. You will also learn to apply the theory to the actual business of running an organisation.
Prepare for a four-dimensional journey through the world of business management. You’ll approach the subject from practical, vocational, creative and entrepreneurial directions, giving you a fully rounded exposure to the disciplines inherent in contemporary business.
As a student on this course, you’ll gain from the latest Cass research in areas such as finance, marketing, innovation, and responsible management. Beyond the course materials, we’ll encourage you to pursue your own interests in business. Thinking about starting your own business? Going into a family firm? Forging a corporate career? All those paths start here.
The BSc (Hons) Business Management course provides a sound basis for a career in business management, management consultancy, or in areas including finance, stockbroking, marketing and IT. It also provides a firm grounding for students setting out as entrepreneurs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business economics
- Critical thinking
- Quantitative methods and analytics
- Operations and supply chain management
- Finance and management accounting
- Management lab and business skills
- Technology and innovation management
- Human resources management
- Business strategy analysis
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Information Systems View 66 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level: AAA
- If you are studying General Studies, Critical Thinking or a native language A-Level, these subjects will not be included in any offer condition.
- For A-Level applicants we also require a minimum of grade 5 (C) in GCSE English and grade 6 (B) in GCSE Maths.
- BTEC/OCR Cambridge Technical Level 3 Extended Diploma: DDD
- BTEC/OCR Cambridge Technical Level 3 National Diploma (grades DD) with one A-Level (grade A)
- BTEC/OCR Cambridge Technical Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma/National Extended Certificate (grade D) with two A-levels (grades AA)
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.