You’ll be engaged in practical events in the city in theatres, galleries and more unusual sites. Our performing arts students and staff have also performed their work together at Latitude, the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and Light Night here in Leeds.
Create exciting, innovative and cutting-edge theatre and performance.
As part of your course you’ll:
- Learn from a team of experienced and professional theatre and performance makers to produce exciting work for stage, galleries and festivals
- Gain real-world professional experience through public showings and work-based learning placements
- Explore theories of theatre and performance from researchers at the top of their field
- Become confident with the processes of making, performing and analysing theatre and performance, which will help you find employment within the creative industries
Your tutors are dedicated to producing versatile practitioners. Having gained practical experience across a series of disciplines, you will have a wide range of refined and transferable skills that will make you highly sought after by employers.
You will be able to apply for work across the arts and cultural industries, including theatre, live arts and festivals. You could also work in production management, curating, teaching or community work, or you could start and run your own projects.
- Theatre Company Coordinator
- Performing Arts Teacher
- Stage Manager
- Festival Production Coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theatre & Performance Practices
- Widening Perspectives in Theatre & Performance
- Embodying Theatre & Performance Contexts
- Health & Wellbeing for Artistic Practice
- The Project Lab
- Writing for Theatre & Performance
- Performance, Protest & Politics
- Thinking Bodies in Performance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLiberal Arts Theatre & Dance View 414 other Bachelors in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Selection Criteria
- Interview Required
- International baccalaureate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.