Business Administration - International Business Concentration from Gonzaga University courses in the concentration focus on the principles and practices of domestic businesses that cross national boundaries. The objective of the concentration is to give students e
Graduates with Business Administration - International Business Concentration from Gonzaga University will:
- be exposed to major areas of economics, finance, human resource management, marketing, and operations management in an international context
- gain a broad foundation that is applicable to large and small organizations serving domestic and global markets.
- Global Economic Issues
- International Finance
- International Management
- International Marketing
- Global Operations and Supply Chain Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 2310 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- Complete the online Common Application.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Students must achieve a 3.2 cumulative GPA, with junior year being no less than a 3.1 GPA, in a college preparatory curriculum that results in a high school diploma.
- Personal Essay and Activities List (found on the Common Application).
- Official transcripts in native language and English from all high schools, colleges and universities attended.
- Common Application School Report (found on the Common Application).
- One Common Application Teacher Evaluation (found on the Common Application).
- Copy of Passport
- Submit a $50 non-refundable application fee.
International49800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49800 USD per year during 48 months.
National49800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Spokane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.