Many students considering a career in medicine and veterinarian medicine also chose to complete this Psychology, Mind, Brain, and Behavior Concentration at Colorado State University .
Students acquire a stronger science and quantitative background compared to the other concentrations in psychology.
Students are encouraged to participate as undergraduate research assistants and work with a faculty member on a research project.
- Demonstrate understanding of the basic theories and principles of behavior.
- Demonstrate knowledge of psychological principles and concepts across several content areas.
- Demonstrate knowledge and appreciation of the scientific methods used in psychological research by engaging in analytical and critical thinking.
A B.S. degree in Psychology prepares students for a variety of career opportunities. Because of the strong science orientation, students develop a number of important skills required in a broad range of occupations.
Skills such as written and oral communication, cooperation, analytical and critical thinking, and a background in the sciences demonstrate versatility and an ability to pursue a variety of career paths. Participating in paid or volunteer work, internships, research, study abroad and experiential education opportunities are highly recommended to increase students' employment opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- College Composition
- Personal Computing
- Attributes of Living Systems
- College Algebra in Context
- Logarithmic and Exponential Functions
- General Psychology
- Psychology First-Year Seminar
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1789 other Bachelors in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All first-year freshman students will submit an application using the Common Application. Your application will be reviewed after we receive all of the required items.
- Transcripts: Submit your most recent transcripts or mark sheets. We will ask for additional materials if necessary. Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed are considered official.
- Personal statement: Your personal statement, commonly called an essay, is your opportunity to help us understand what makes you unique beyond your grades and transcripts. Your personal statement will be reviewed during your admission decision, for consideration for any competitive majors, and for financial aid decisions.
- Recommendation: One recommendation from a counselor or teacher is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
National31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12432 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.