The Soil and Crop Sciences, Applied Information Technology Concentration at Colorado State University provides hands-on training and expert instruction that will equip students to solve current global challenges in soil, plant, and environmental sciences.
Successful students will achieve:
- Technical competencies, including knowledge and understanding of soil and crop science principles, the ability to apply these principles to specific issues, and the ability to synthesize information (both technical and non-technical) to meet identified needs.
- Problem solving skills, such as identifying a problem, collecting data, summarizing information, and drawing conclusions.
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills, such as presenting a topic with logical development, technical understanding, mechanical and technique correctness, and accurate documentation of sources.
The demand for students with training in soil and crop sciences has never been greater. The agricultural sector is undergoing rapid change as we enter the era of big data and embrace new technologies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation to Agricultural Systems
- Business Computing Concepts and Applications
- Personal Computing
- Business Information Systems
- Logarithmic and Exponential Functions
- Physics of Everyday Phenomena
- General Crops
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Soil Science Horticulture and Crop Science View 185 other Bachelors in Soil Science in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Colorado State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- All first-year freshman students will submit an application using the Common Application. Your application will be reviewed after we receive all of the required items.
- Transcripts: Submit your most recent transcripts or mark sheets. We will ask for additional materials if necessary. Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed are considered official.
- Personal statement: Your personal statement, commonly called an essay, is your opportunity to help us understand what makes you unique beyond your grades and transcripts. Your personal statement will be reviewed during your admission decision, for consideration for any competitive majors, and for financial aid decisions.
- Recommendation: One recommendation from a counselor or teacher is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32734 USD per year during 48 months.
National32734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32734 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12874 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12874 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.