Discover how marketing can have a major impact on the popularity and reputation of fashion brands the world over, from high-street labels to those dominating the catwalks of London, Paris and New York. The Fashion Marketing (Hons) programme is offered by Leeds Beckett University .
As part of your course you’ll:
- Learn to predict and identify trends, and understand why these trends are important to the industry
- Discover the techniques behind ensuring your brand gets the attention of influential bloggers and how to get your clothing into the headlines
- Study fashion history and the effect of political changes and social movements on fashion
- Have the opportunity to impress the public and industry by exhibiting your work at the end of your final year. See examples of Fashion Marketing students' work in the Leeds School of Arts Festival
Designing and making clothes is only part of the fashion industry. This course will enable you to enter this ever-changing sector in a range of areas, including marketing, fashion buying, retail, visual merchandising, visual communication for fashion or journalism. You could plan national advertising campaigns for a high-street label or you could work for an independent designer, helping them grab the attention of fashion bloggers.
- Fashion Marketing Executive
- Visual Merchandiser
- Magazine Journalist
- Public Relations Officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Visual Communication for Fashion
- Contextual Studies
- Fashion Forecasting
- Fashion Brands
- Understanding Markets & Consumers
- Fashion Trend Analysis
- Fashion Styling
- Fashion Writing Editorial
- Fashion Writing New Media
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Consumer Insight
- Marketing Planning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 225 other Bachelors in Fashion Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Selection Criteria
- International baccalaureate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.