This Business Administration - Finance - Real Estate Finance major at Colorado State University is designed to prepare undergraduate students to enter the finance profession with comprehensive knowledge and real world skills in their area of emphasis.
Students will demonstrate the ability to:
- Display broad conceptual knowledge, analytical abilities, and problem solving skill sets in finance
- Analyze and interpret financial statements, and capital markets and economic data to inform business decisions
- Explain the role of business financing and investment decisions on firm value
- Understand the structure and function of financial markets, and the pricing of securities that trade in these markets
- Characterize the relationship between expected return and various sources of risks
- Identify and implement asset allocation and portfolio diversification strategies to improve investment outcomes
- Appreciate the role of the firm in the broader economy and society including an understanding of the many stakeholders of the firm in global markets
Finance students are prepared for a number of different careers in business. Internships and volunteer experiences enhance skills and marketability.
Examples of fields in which graduates can find finance-related occupations include: commercial, mortgage, and investment banking; corporate finance; investments; portfolio management; financial analysis; securities analysis; loan analysis; risk management and insurance; stock brokerage; government banking and securities regulation; government finance; teaching and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Information Systems
- Ethics in Contemporary Organizations
- Social-Ethical-Regulatory Issues in Business
- Statistics With Business Applications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Real Estate & Property Management View 104 other Bachelors in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All first-year freshman students will submit an application using the Common Application. Your application will be reviewed after we receive all of the required items.
- Transcripts: Submit your most recent transcripts or mark sheets. We will ask for additional materials if necessary. Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed are considered official.
- Personal statement: Your personal statement, commonly called an essay, is your opportunity to help us understand what makes you unique beyond your grades and transcripts. Your personal statement will be reviewed during your admission decision, for consideration for any competitive majors, and for financial aid decisions.
- Recommendation: One recommendation from a counselor or teacher is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
National31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12432 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.