The Business Administration - Finance - Real Estate Finance program from Colorado State University focuses on providing state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and computer applications.
Students will demonstrate the ability to:
- Display broad conceptual knowledge, analytical abilities, and problem solving skill sets in finance
- Analyze and interpret financial statements, and capital markets and economic data to inform business decisions
- Explain the role of business financing and investment decisions on firm value
- Understand the structure and function of financial markets, and the pricing of securities that trade in these markets
- Characterize the relationship between expected return and various sources of risks
- Identify and implement asset allocation and portfolio diversification strategies to improve investment outcomes
- Appreciate the role of the firm in the broader economy and society including an understanding of the many stakeholders of the firm in global markets
Finance students are prepared for a number of different careers in business. Internships and volunteer experiences enhance skills and marketability.
Examples of fields in which graduates can find finance-related occupations include: commercial, mortgage, and investment banking; corporate finance; investments; portfolio management; financial analysis; securities analysis; loan analysis; risk management and insurance; stock brokerage; government banking and securities regulation; government finance; teaching and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exploration of Business
- Sustainable Enterprise
- Business Information Systems
- College Composition
- Principles of Microeconomics
- College Algebra in Context
- Logarithmic and Exponential Functions
- Numerical Trigonometry
- Analytic Trigonometry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Real Estate & Property Management View 2473 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Colorado State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- All first-year freshman students apply using the Common Application.
- Personal Statement - What we call a “personal statement” is called the “personal essay” in the Common Application. This short writing piece is your opportunity to help us understand what makes you unique, to share a talent or element of your identity that’s important to you, to describe what you are passionate about, or to highlight an accomplishment you’re proud of.
- Submit your most recent transcripts or mark sheets. We will ask for additional materials if necessary.
- All decisions are provisional until a final, official transcript verifying graduation is received.
- Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed are considered official.
- If a record is not in English, a certified literal English translation must accompany the transcript.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32734 USD per year during 48 months.
National32734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32734 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12874 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12874 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.