Topically, faculty investigate issues related to the transformation of individual experience and community relations within the context of economic development, governmental and nongovernmental policy, and environmental change. Increasingly, faculty seek to understand the way subjective and material well-being are impacted by the rapidly changing contexts of modernity.
Topics of research interest include:
- Human-environment interactions
- Community and economic development
- Health and well-being
- Cultural psychiatry
- Disasters and resilience
- Culture continuity and change
The faculty are passionate about teaching, and they strive to bring excitement and relevance to the classroom by infusing it with their practical field experiences.
Cultural faculty conduct their research in India, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, New Orleans, Native North America, and in virtual reality. Students concentrating in Cultural Anthropology explore issues of place and space, cultural theory, cultural content and methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Anthropology of Religion
- Gender and Anthropology
- Medical Anthropology
- Theory in Cultural Anthropology
- Psychological Anthropology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Anthropology View 2755 other Bachelors in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All first-year freshman students will submit an application using the Common Application. Your application will be reviewed after we receive all of the required items.
- Transcripts: Submit your most recent transcripts or mark sheets. We will ask for additional materials if necessary. Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed are considered official.
- Personal statement: Your personal statement, commonly called an essay, is your opportunity to help us understand what makes you unique beyond your grades and transcripts. Your personal statement will be reviewed during your admission decision, for consideration for any competitive majors, and for financial aid decisions.
- Recommendation: One recommendation from a counselor or teacher is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
National31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12432 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.