Students of the Anthropology - Cultural Anthropology program from Colorado State University are provided with robust training in mixed methods, community-based approaches, and applied anthropology. Topically, faculty investigate issues related to the transformation of individual experience and community relations within the context of economic development, governmental and nongovernmental policy, and environmental change. Increasingly, faculty seek to understand the way subjective and material well-being are impacted by the rapidly changing contexts of modernity. Topics of research interest include:
- Human-environment interactions
- Community and economic development
- Health and well-being
- Cultural psychiatry
- Disasters and resilience
- Culture continuity and change
The faculty are passionate about teaching, and they strive to bring excitement and relevance to the classroom by infusing it with their practical field experiences. Cultural faculty conduct their research in India, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, New Orleans, Native North America, and in virtual reality. Students concentrating in Cultural Anthropology explore issues of place and space, cultural theory, cultural content and methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cultural Anthropology
- Practicing Anthropology
- Human Origins and Variation
- Human Origins and Variation Laboratory
- College Composition
- The Anthropology of Religion
- Gender and Anthropology
- Medical Anthropology
- Theory in Cultural Anthropology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Anthropology View 811 other Bachelors in Anthropology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Colorado State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- All first-year freshman students apply using the Common Application.
- Personal Statement - What we call a “personal statement” is called the “personal essay” in the Common Application. This short writing piece is your opportunity to help us understand what makes you unique, to share a talent or element of your identity that’s important to you, to describe what you are passionate about, or to highlight an accomplishment you’re proud of.
- Submit your most recent transcripts or mark sheets. We will ask for additional materials if necessary.
- All decisions are provisional until a final, official transcript verifying graduation is received.
- Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed are considered official.
- If a record is not in English, a certified literal English translation must accompany the transcript.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32734 USD per year during 48 months.
National32734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32734 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12874 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12874 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.