The degree programs of the Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering provide the educational foundation for success in all walks of life whether or not one’s career path includes employment as a professional engineer, work in a field outside of engineering, or pursuit of further education.The Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering program is offered at University of Southern California.
Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of aerospace and mechanical engineering are expected to attain the following educational objectives within a few years of graduation:
- Work as professionals within engineering or a related area in both small- and large-scale businesses;
- Pursue further education through graduate school or professional development courses; and
- Become leaders within their chosen profession whether it be industry, academia, or service.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics of Physics and Engineering
- Fundamentals of Physics I: Mechanics and Thermodynamics
- Advanced Principles of Physics
- Fundamentals of Physics : Electricity and Magnetism
- Fundamentals of Physics : Optics and Modern Physics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 459 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.