Compared to other economics studies, a good deal of emphasis in this Mathematics - Economics programme is placed on mathematics and statistical theory and less emphasis on, say, sociology and economic history. To a large extent you can compose the programme very freely. However, the first year of the programme consists partly of mandatory courses which will provide you with basic knowledge within the fields of advanced econometrics, macro-economics, micro-economics and finance. The program is offered at University of Southern California.
Mathematics is perhaps the oldest discipline studied by man, and over the centuries remains one of the most fascinating and interesting. Mathematics has long been an important component of the physical sciences and engineering, and in more recent time has become a necessary tool in a growing number of disciplines, particularly in economics, biology, and information technology. We offer a choice of paths that will enable students to prepare for a future in which mathematics will play an increasingly important role.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomic Theory
- Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory
- Introduction to Econometrics
- Enhanced Calculus
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Mathematics Actuarial Science View 975 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.