Social Science Track
The Social Science track is for students who want to pursue a graduate degree and/or a career in law, policy, psychology, sociology, or health administration. The core curriculum offers a broad view of human development in the behavioral sciences.
University of Southern California Davis offers an honors program to outstanding students already pursuing studies for the BS in Human Development and Aging, Honors Programs degree. This program offers students an opportunity to participate in mentored undergraduate research, taking course work in research methods and statistics in aging, and experience in writing an honors thesis that summarizes the research project
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Gerontology: The Science of Adult Development
- Psychology of Adult Development
- Society and Adult Development
- Policy, Values, and Power in an Aging Society
- Administrative Problems in Aging
- Health Issues in Adulthood
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 1601 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.