- All B.B.A. Finance Major from Ohio University's students gain a broad understanding of corporate finance, investments, and financial markets and institutions before completing a track of specialized classes in investments, corporate finance, or financial planning.
Opportunities Upon Graduation
- Students in the Finance major at Ohio University typically obtain entry-level positions in such areas as banking, insurance, government services, or in an array of industries that employ financial analysts, decision makers, financial strategists, budgeting officers, and planners.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Statement Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Risk and Insurance
- Personal Financial Planning
- Fixed Income & Futures
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Risk Management Actuarial Science View 90 other Bachelors in Risk Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- $70 international application processing fee
- Official academic records
- Evidence of sufficient funding
- Statement of activities.
- Exams for scholarship consideration
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results if available
- For students participating in the GCSE or IGCSE curricula, we generally expect to see at least 6 passes, graded C or higher. Students who are going on to complete GCE Advanced Subsidiary (AS-levels) and/or Advanced Levels (A-levels) may be awarded transfer credit for successfully completed exams.
- For students studying an International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, we generally expect an average of 5 out of 7 on your college-preparatory curriculum. IB Higher Level examinations may also be eligible for transfer credit.
International22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
National22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12612 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.