The Business Administration (Real Estate Finance) BSc program is offered at University of Southern California. This program is available only to current Marshall and Leventhal undergraduates who have attained junior standing and have completed at least one semester in residence at USC.
Requirements for Completion
To complete the program, students must satisfy all requirements for the Bachelor of Science degree in business administration and 16 units in real estate finance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Communication Strategy in Business
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Business Finance
- Applied Business Statistics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Real Estate & Property Management View 2091 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60446 USD per year during 48 months.
National60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60446 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.